The Heights offers both a Visa® Debit Card and a Visa Credit Card.
Visa® Debit Card
News: Your VISA Check Cards Are Now Live! Enjoy the convenience that you now have available with your VISA Check Card. Heights Community Federal Credit Union recently changed to a real time system for your VISA Check Card.
- Deposits and other electronic credits will be made available immediately upon receipt and posting, barring no holds are required on those items deposited.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your balance WILL NOT reflect any of your outstanding checks and / or electronic debits. Your available balance reflects only what has actually cleared or has been presented against the account for payment. To avoid NSF charges and Negative Balance Fees, it is your responsibility to have a checkbook register to enter all debits and credits to your account, to keep track of your balance.
- Now use your VISA Check Card to withdraw money from your Savings or Checking accounts. Use your P.I.N. to make purchases and get cash back also.
- Our Visa® Debit Card provides 24-hour-a-day access to your Heights Community FCU Checking (Share Draft) account. It can also be used like a check at any merchant displaying the Visa logo and at ATMs worldwide. Some ATMs charge fees for making withdrawals, but those displaying the CU$ symbol and many local Wawa Markets have no fees. (Click here for a list.)
Visa® Credit Card
The Heights Community FCU Visa® Credit Card features a no-gimmick fixed rate of 11.9% APR.
To apply for either:
Stop by the Credit Union office and ask for an application.
- For information on Verified by Visa, a program that password protects your online purchases, click here.
- To make payments, check your balance, credit limit, transactions posted, minimum payments due, your payment due date, and the amount of your last payments, go to AccessPoint 24 hours a day.